Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Every licked the spoon when making pumpkin pie? This smoothie recipe tastes just like slurping pumpkin pie in a glass!
Mix-up your usual fruit smoothie by trying a sweet potato version. Healthy ingredients make this smoothie recipe a delicious breakfast, lunch, or snack kids will love.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (or sweet potato puree)
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- 2 cups ice (or non-fat frozen vanilla yogurt)
- Whip-cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except ice into a blender. Thoroughly combine.
- Gradually add ice (or non-fat frozen yogurt) and continue blending until the desired consistency is reached.
Makes about 2 large smoothies