Spinach Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe
A healthy smoothie recipe for toddlers packed with spinach, banana, and berries. It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or snack time. Each glass is a complete toddler meal packed with nutrition. Talk with your child about the importance of eating a variety of colorful foods — green, yellow, blue, red, white. This smoothie really is a complete rainbow!
- 2 cups raw spinach, washed
- 1 1/2 ripe Banana, peeled
- 1 cup Blueberries, washed
- 1 cup Raspberries, washed
- 1 cup yogurt
- About 1 cup Water, Milk, or Coconut Water
- Bee Pollen, Optional for Sprinkling on Top
- Place spinach, yogurt, banana, and blueberries into a blender.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes.
- If the mixture seems too thick to blend, add water.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla and/or 1tsp agave or honey for a sweeter taste.
- If you are looking to add diary to your toddler’s diet, you can add milk instead.
- This does turn out a little green but you can increase the blueberries to mask the color.
- Leftover smoothie can be frozen into popsicles.