Carrot and Spinach Brownies Recipe
Toddlers (and parents) will never guess these brownies have spinach and carrot in them. This reduced-guilt dessert that makes for a perfect occasional treat for toddlers.
- 3 large eggs
- 21 oz brownie mix, family sized box
- 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Squeeze out the liquid from the spinach.
- Place spinach, vegetable oil, milk and carrot juice in a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, 3 eggs, and the spinach mixture until well blended.
- Bake 40 minutes.
Makes 24-36 small brownies.